Southern Cross Grammar Learning Management System - Schoolbox
Guidelines of Use
The Schoolbox Learning Management System is designed, updated, and maintained by Southern Cross Grammar to support the learning, teaching, and operational needs of the school and for communication between members of the Southern Cross Grammar Community.
Acceptance of Terms
Individual Schoolbox pages may be inspected for compliance with these guidelines at any time.
I understand and agree to comply with the Guidelines of Use and expected standards of behaviour set out within this agreement and Southern Cross Grammar policies and procedures. I understand that there are actions and consequences if I do not behave appropriately.
- As a Schoolbox User, staff, students, and parents are issued with account login credentials. Your login is used to determine what information is accessible to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Schoolbox account credentials (user login name and password).
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur within your account.
- If you select “Remember Me”, you agree that any access or use of the Schoolbox system using your login will be deemed as being accessed by you.
- Any information that you contribute to Schoolbox is identifiable to your account along with the date and time of the contribution. The information will be accessible (i.e. available to other Schoolbox users) unless you take steps to deliberately restrict access.
- You must notify Southern Cross Grammar immediately if your account credentials are misused or become disclosed so that your account can be secured, and alternative credentials provided to protect the integrity of your ongoing use of the service.
Use of Schoolbox
Schoolbox must only be used to support the learning, teaching, and operational activities of Southern Cross Grammar.
You acknowledge and agree that administrators of Schoolbox may monitor your use of Schoolbox or any other system used by the College.
Access and Permission settings within Schoolbox will be determined by the Schoolbox Administrator. Any change of access permissions in any part of Schoolbox requires approval from the Schoolbox Administrator.
When using Schoolbox to communicate with Staff, replies will be typically sent during normal working hours. Responses/communications will be actioned at the staff member’s earliest convenience. For urgent matters please call Reception on 83632000
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The material on Schoolbox (including but not limited to logos, branding, text, images, program code, resources and video) is protected under Australian and International copyright and other laws governing protection of intellectual property rights. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish or redistribute material from Schoolbox (including on other websites or forums)
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from Schoolbox;
- create derivative works from materials in Schoolbox;
- show any material from Schoolbox for public use; or
- use material from Schoolbox for any commercial purpose.
If you contribute information to Schoolbox, you agree to provide correct information and keep it up to date.
The content on Schoolbox is provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness, and completeness. If errors are brought to the attention of Southern Cross Grammar, all reasonable efforts will be made to correct them.
Date of Endorsement: March 3, 2021
Responsibility for Guidelines of Use: Schoolbox Manager